Power dining table with powdered steel girders by Sedit
- Contemporary design
- Fixed or extending table
- Powdered Steel Girders
- 100% Made in Italy
'Power' contemporary design dining table
. Structure in an anthracite powder coated iron carpentry beam, accompanied by a choice of a wooden, laminate or ecomalta top.
In the picture:
Frame - legs made from double -"T" steel girders anthracite grey lacquered. Top - spruce block board veneered in antique effect spruce with a beeswax finishing
Style and quality that are unmistakably Italian with a refined design.
It is possible to add till 2 extensions that can be stored separately.
- It is fireproof, flexible, breathable, resistant to temperature changes, frost-proof and antistatic. Oltremateria is strength combined with exceptional flexibility. Excellent resistance to dirt and stains. Compact, solid and with no joints throughout its thickness, which provides it with an extremely high degree of hygiene and waterproofing.
- Type: Dining table
- Structure: 12x12 cm iron carpentry beam
- Top: Melamine, Natural oak, original antique fir, brushed oak white lacquered, walnut, laminate, Ecomalta
- Tops: Have a 4.0 cm thickness, except the Material Melamine
- Extensions (if extending): Classic manual extensions support
- Dimensions - Fixed:
90 x 160 cm
100 x 180 cm
100 x 200 cm
100 x 220 cm
- Dimensions - Extending:
90 x 160 (260) cm (2 extensions, 50 cm each)
100 x 180 (280) cm (2 extensions, 50 cm each)
100 x 200 (300) cm (2 extensions, 50 cm each)
100 x 220 (320) cm (2 extensions, 50 cm each)
- Top can come in any RAL colour by request, please contact our office for further information
Need help choosing a table shape and size? Press here